Top tips for helping new parents to find qualified care providers for their baby, from NBP member, Katherine Ogren:
1. Trust your gut when choosing a childcare provider.
2. Employees are motivated to work harder when they feel appreciated.
3. Don't make assumptions and communicate clearly.
4. For parents; check in weekly with your nanny and talk about what worked well and what didn't during the week.
5. For nannies; develop a heart for service and begin each day with a willingness to learn.
Rosy Cheeks Nanny Boutique is an elite child care service providing only the most qualified nannies to San Diego families. Our stringent standards and rigorous pre-screening ensure that you will find not just a nanny, but a child care specialist. With over twenty years of experience, our knowledge is available to guide you through the process from start to finish. We promise only the highest level of care for your most precious gifts.