Join Us
Connect with others and find support.
methodology-benefit methodology-benefit

Heres another article (Pregnant, and Disputing the Doctor:  After having a child, Emily Oster wrote “Expecting Better,” a book that challenges the conventional wisdom on pregnancy) that I have found awhile back.  I mean the day it came it out.  I'm currently in the midst of reading this particular book.  Its not like what the reviewer thinks it is.  Well, at least not in the intro and 1st part of it, but the rest of it.  But at the same time I have found that it was lacking certain areas.  Like beyond basic conception, elective c-sections, freestanding birth centers, parenting, and maybe others.  In which I highly the other book that I'm in the midst of reading Parenting Without Borders:  Surprising Lessons Parents Around the World Can Teach Us, Christine Gross-Loh.  Again, this is like a book that I have read earlier this summer, The Business of Baby: What Doctors Don’t Tell You,  What Corporations Try to Sell You,  and How Put Your Pregnancy,  Childbirth,  and Baby Before Their Bottom Line, Jennifer Margulis.  At the same time have mentioned as well.  In which both of these books and their authors like another book that I have read Homeward Bound:  Why Women are Embracing the New Domesticity, Emily Matchar.  Have also mentioned this book.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Jessica A Bruno